******Game Thread Colgate vs UK*******

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
There is a whole lot of physical play happening under the basket by Colgate that would be, and has been called a foul in every game we have played all season. Not tonight! Gotta keep them in it. Thanks, refs.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,161
20,551
113
Terrible shot, Jaxson.

We are getting ZERO cuts, but Amari tried one there.

Amari needs to FIGHT for rebounds.
 

Digger-Cat

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2024
2,317
4,214
0
Ok NOW it’s acceptable to start trashing this team for this ****** play. 5 min into the 2nd half and nothing has changed. This is ridiculous. Get ur head out of ur fking asses and start playing some GD defense.
No need to trash the team, I think you already caught some **** for that after the Gonzaga game. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

But, I will say this, it is very possible that we are a pretender. I hope we are for real, but this is 5 games in a row where we looked disturbingly bad for big stretches and our shooting is starting to appear to be a big weakness.

Lamont Butler will fix a lot of issues, but I shiver at the thought of playing Bama, Florida, UT and Auburn right now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tayshaun4Three

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,235
113
Colgate getting all loose balls. That’s just effort. Pope should be furious.
The one aspect of his coaching personality he hasn't unveiled to the public yet is whether or not he's willing to torch his players egos at times.

I hope he has that component. All of the great ones do.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
These guys look like whipped pups. Some posters might get upset by my comments, but the truth hurts. They are playing like hot garbage tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: howercat

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,803
87,646
113
No need to trash the team, I think you already caught some **** for that after the Gonzaga game. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

But, I will say this, it is very possible that we are a pretender. I hope we are for real, but this is 5 games in a row where we looked disturbingly bad for big stretches and our shooting is starting to appear to be a big weakness.

Lamont Butler will fix a lot of issues, but I shiver at the thought of playing Bama, Florida, UT and Auburn right now.
We have no PG, pretenders don’t beat 2 top 5 caliber teams. We have got to stop over reacting every bad stretch of play. It happens.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,788
113
No need to trash the team, I think you already caught some **** for that after the Gonzaga game. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

But, I will say this, it is very possible that we are a pretender. I hope we are for real, but this is 5 games in a row where we looked disturbingly bad for big stretches and our shooting is starting to appear to be a big weakness.

Lamont Butler will fix a lot of issues, but I shiver at the thought of playing Bama, Florida, UT and Auburn right now.
If we play like we are capable, they don't scare me at all.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games