Katz just said it!How much time until we hear "rock fight" to describe this game? Before halftime, during, or after?
Did I hear a "GO U!" "NU!" chant?I hear you Cats fans in the stands. Acting all like you own NJ
That was Mrs. GOUNUII and I screaming it in Cincy.
I hope it's PSU, since we already beat IL. We need to get that PSU monkey off our back.Great regular season! NU gets another crack at either PSU or ILL
I hope it’s either of them after a 3 OT, 105 to 104 gameI hope it's PSU, since we already beat IL. We need to get that PSU monkey off our back.
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six