Katz just said it!How much time until we hear "rock fight" to describe this game? Before halftime, during, or after?
Did I hear a "GO U!" "NU!" chant?I hear you Cats fans in the stands. Acting all like you own NJ
That was Mrs. GOUNUII and I screaming it in Cincy.
I hope it's PSU, since we already beat IL. We need to get that PSU monkey off our back.Great regular season! NU gets another crack at either PSU or ILL
I hope it’s either of them after a 3 OT, 105 to 104 gameI hope it's PSU, since we already beat IL. We need to get that PSU monkey off our back.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5