Go to YouTube. Type in UK Basketball Live. It’s the first link for me. A user named Sports Live ReactionsAny streaming???
This. The best 4 we have had in years. Gonna stuff the stats sheetCarr is indispensable what looks like to me. Gonna need him
Who doesn't?I need Rob Bromley
Thinking “where’s BKO?”Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
22-6Sitting in a meeting out here in California. Can anyone relay the score, please?
I think that's the right strategy. We should have enough scoring in most games, better to set the tone defensively with our starters.starting 5 was what I expected, gives up a little shot percentage for better defense.
I'm surprised the AOL logo isn't on the floor.ESPN/SECN not making enough money and can’t afford to stream in HD?![]()
22-6Sitting in a meeting out here in California. Can anyone relay the score, please?
lol hiya darlinThinking “where’s BKO?”
Not quite gelled, but we're definitely a dangerous team. Good defense and offense from Butler. Carr and Williams haven't done much to this point. I'm actually concerned about their rebounding so far, but it's still early.Well
I’m a little late
What are we thinking so far?
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win