I love it. Its so refreshing. I hope we beat the **** out of CCC when he comes hereNot sure how I’m supposed to feel watching an actual structured offense. Have to get used to it lol
ThisThere's nothing anyone can say right now to make me go back to having "realistic" expectations.
He will play second half, no doubt.Is Noah hurt?
Good size and can play. I agree with youAlmonor is intriguing to me. I think he can be a bigger piece to the team than people think.
AND A COACH!We’ve got a TEAM.
57-20At church
Give score updates pls
Jaxson Robison is cold blooded![]()
I hope we keep the pressure on and throw up one of those 80-90 LMU scoresWonder if Pope calls off the dogs or let them play it out
Have to agreeAlmonor is intriguing to me. I think he can be a bigger piece to the team than people think.
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
KSR Football
South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight