He uncorks a great deep ball from time to time.It’s too bad. It was one of the nicest deep throws I’ve seen from Lausch.
He uncorks a great deep ball from time to time.It’s too bad. It was one of the nicest deep throws I’ve seen from Lausch.
This is starting to look quite tenuous. They've been moving the ball all day through the air and we are questionable whether we can move it or not. This would be a horrible loss.only hope now is to run out the game and kick a field goal to win. pathetic
Agree I've seen them hold several of our pass rushers including number 91 twice very obvious right in front of the refHow many holding penalties??
Yet none on them
4th and less than 2 I think it's a no-brainer to go for it.2 down territory? Or too big of a gamble?
Based on what they've been doing those half I wouldn't be surprised to see Purdue March right down the field and kick a field goal to win the gameDevelopment, though
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment