I think due to lack of production from Shaddy. I would rather see TK over Wright. TU needs to step up defense of the paint and Wright is not up to that challenge.Originally posted by TUMe:
Is Wright getting a lot of time for his one basket or his one rebound.
Thanks for posting, very telling stat.Originally posted by I.I.:
Curtis must be 0-12 on threes this year when game within 5 points. All threes have been when game is out of reach one way or another.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss