I think due to lack of production from Shaddy. I would rather see TK over Wright. TU needs to step up defense of the paint and Wright is not up to that challenge.Originally posted by TUMe:
Is Wright getting a lot of time for his one basket or his one rebound.
Thanks for posting, very telling stat.Originally posted by I.I.:
Curtis must be 0-12 on threes this year when game within 5 points. All threes have been when game is out of reach one way or another.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more