He sounds like a shot. I haven’t gotten my viagratitus shot this year. Gotta get that next weekThey haven't called Viagratitis for a three second call yet. Dude is camped out in the paint.
He sounds like a shot. I haven’t gotten my viagratitus shot this year. Gotta get that next weekThey haven't called Viagratitis for a three second call yet. Dude is camped out in the paint.
Huge loss ... I agreeKam is a big loss. This team is snake bitten for sure.
I think AJ could be good next season.Him. Jasper and Collin are really the only ones I care about coming back.
Classic example of 6 10 MAC All American who was Tall & that’s all . Probably was ruined because of AAU Coach trying to monetize Him.I know BG is probably a fine young man but he is not a Kentucky basketball quality player. I just can’t bring myself to watch while he is on the floor. I have a heart condition and can’t allow myself to get this agitated. Hope Cats win.
Prima Donna dont back nobody up. Lottery pick baby!We need Quaintance back just to provide some back up for Moreno. Would help immensely to not lose a 6 point lead like we do every time Garrison comes in.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama