He guarded him the last time we played Bama and shut him down...Green Doesn't need to guard sexton
He guarded him the last time we played Bama and shut him down...Green Doesn't need to guard sexton
Hate these slow half court games.
What is Stuffed for $10,000.00 Alex!Does Hami EVER get a foul on a drive to the basket? Or does he actually only get it stuffed?!!:weary:
Hami shoots every time he touches the ball.
I wouldn't hold your breathe. I don't think I've ever seen him truly try to challenge a shot at the rim or throw the lob to a teammate on the fast break either. He is jump shot or bust. He's been one of the most disappointing to me just because I know he is a lock to leave.I hope Knox starts driving the ball.
Looks like we have Doug Shows and Tony Green out there. Whose the other white ref?
Lucky Bama is playing awful
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt