Incriminating pictures of the Colonel and a chicken?
One good thing is we won yesterday even though we were outrebounded, and we are up 7 today getting outrebounded. Need JV back though.
Defense is a part of the game. Can’t say we are playing bad, then say defense has been solid. Are we playing excellent no, but defense is solid and we are up 9. Hardly “awful”. Go CATS!We playing bad. No disputing that. Defense been solid for the most part though.
I was once caught in the bed with a chicken. I don't have to tell you there was egg on my face.
That is what I was commenting on. He said I hate playing slow, but yet we always do. He doesn't run the effective offense or defense to really speed us up very often.
Lmao classic PJ. Grown man dunk, mean mug the camera and then almost airball the free throw.
For the love of god Ravich it’s WENYEN! No S anywhere in his name.
Do you ever say anything positive?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt