Game thread-

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
It doesn't matter how many players are guarding Oscar. We are dumb enough to try to force it to him. I would rather us keep shooting our way out of their shooting slump than turning it over by forcing it to Oscar.
 

KY_First

Sophomore
Jul 22, 2022
129
191
0
Thank god I turned down front row tickets behind to bench vs Kansas. Watching this in person would be much worse.
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,133
62
Just like that we can’t even beat teams like Missouri in conference anymore. They are flat out spanking us! I can’t believe we have come to this in my lifetime!
 

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,503
58,906
98
Toppin just missed everything … dunk on the other end.

I’m not sure where rock bottom is this year but we’re looking for it..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catfan2226

$Z71$

All-American
Nov 14, 2002
3,718
6,030
0
Hodge guy for Mizzou is the biggest snowbirder I’ve ever seen in college. I knew guys in high school who played that way.
 

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,560
8,464
66
Cats mentally, physically weak. And they get that from their 'coach'.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt