Impressive punt by Day. (sarcasm)
I've seen lots of short punts during my lifetime, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.
Cost us an extra 40 yards, and then he flat gave up after the receiver got past him. Weak
#12 for us tackles like a girl.
Thus, at halftime, we need to give him another jersey with a different number.
Everybody knows that #12 belongs to the best player on the team.
And does Rogers realize that it’s not illegal to move?
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5