If you ever had thoughts that Monty was a good Coach you were wrong. Can’t get his team prepared to play.
The Liberator looks good.Anyone have any good streaming series I should watch?
The Liberator looks good.
The Boys on Amazon has been good so far
Same. Was gonna watch this cluster of a game but think ill watch a show with the wife instead.Anyone have any good streaming series I should watch?
I couldn't get into it. Maybe because I wasn't expecting the animation? Maybe I'll try again.
Haven't tried that one yet. Will look at the trailers, thanks!
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood