Game thread.

TulsaGrad07

Senior
Sep 26, 2015
968
668
0
Why must Monty **** the bed when we're the national evening game....
Recruit a friggin kicker!!! Recruit a QB who isn't schizophrenic...
 
  • Like
Reactions: HuffyCane

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,770
13,981
113
I guess I can go find another game to watch. This is pissing me off
 

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,386
6,589
113
If you ever had thoughts that Monty was a good Coach you were wrong. Can’t get his team prepared to play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tulsafanzz

TulsaRising1

All-Conference
Jun 21, 2017
5,192
4,216
81
This defense is not good anymore, need to can Monty at the end of the season , can’t have his guys ready to play
 

noble cane

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2002
9,575
3,206
0
I couldn't get into it. Maybe because I wasn't expecting the animation? Maybe I'll try again.



Haven't tried that one yet. Will look at the trailers, thanks!

Being from the Heavy Metal generation the animation looked ok.. i noticed the "Thunderbird" on their unis... possible Okie connection?

Going to watch when i finish a couple of others..
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more