Game thread...

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,506
3,275
113
That was the slowest run for a TD in cfb this year. We have no one fast enough?
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,861
17,751
113
We are doggone lucky it's only 7-0. They've been on our side of the field more than they've been on their side so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HI Cock1

Sleepyhead

Senior
Jul 23, 2023
540
421
63
I’m genuinely impressed with the progress Harbor has made in his time at Carolina. I never doubted his speed, size, speed or physicality. I did wonder if he would ever make an impact. He seems to have worked hard and the results are indicative of that.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 GamecockCentral How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC