Game thread...

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,508
3,276
113
That was the slowest run for a TD in cfb this year. We have no one fast enough?
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,904
17,794
113
We are doggone lucky it's only 7-0. They've been on our side of the field more than they've been on their side so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HI Cock1

Sleepyhead

Senior
Jul 23, 2023
541
422
63
I’m genuinely impressed with the progress Harbor has made in his time at Carolina. I never doubted his speed, size, speed or physicality. I did wonder if he would ever make an impact. He seems to have worked hard and the results are indicative of that.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida