Sellers couldn’t even complete a pass to CU LB after 3 attempts.
Yeah I guess your right. He did fire Patterson but not the first year.Jacque, like you my friend, I wish it was not so. But I have never felt a new AD would come in and clean house after one year. If Beamer had a 2023-type season last year, yes he would push out Beamer now. I do believe Beamer is on thin ice going into next year. And I don't believe Donati will tolerate this kind of football beyond mid-season next year.
Same amount as we did in the A&M 2nd halfRemind me again how many points we scored in the second half.
Of course it is.I cannot look at our program right now and fathom how we will field a winning team next year. It just seems beyond the grasp of this regime.
Playoff bound, so I am told....I cannot look at our program right now and fathom how we will field a winning team next year. It just seems beyond the grasp of this regime.
Not a Beleamer, or a Beamliever.Playoff bound, so I am told....
If Beamer loves SC then he should quit and walk awayPlayoff bound, so I am told....
I mean you were watching on the SEC network, what you expect? Amazing, I’m 50 and it’s always the officials fault when SC loses.FOUR times, the announcers left speechless on terrible calls.
At least we're laughing at your 7-5 season. Gonna have to break out the baptisms at practice again to lure impressionable young men to your program.I mean you were watching on the SEC network, what you expect? Amazing, I’m 50 and it’s always the officials fault when SC loses.
It agreed with what we saw with our own eyes.I mean you were watching on the SEC network, what you expect? Amazing, I’m 50 and it’s always the officials fault when SC loses.
You might as well take a break.Sights are always set. Trigger finger remains relaxed.
GamecockCentral Football
Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC