Game thread...

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
5,780
5,312
113
Jacque, like you my friend, I wish it was not so. But I have never felt a new AD would come in and clean house after one year. If Beamer had a 2023-type season last year, yes he would push out Beamer now. I do believe Beamer is on thin ice going into next year. And I don't believe Donati will tolerate this kind of football beyond mid-season next year.
Yeah I guess your right. He did fire Patterson but not the first year.
 

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,745
2,692
113
If I were a dreamer, I would not complain one bit about the refs like I was thinking. Even with all the bs we still didn’t deserve a win
 

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,590
8,767
113
I cannot look at our program right now and fathom how we will field a winning team next year. It just seems beyond the grasp of this regime.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Swifty

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
2,508
3,276
113
I mean you were watching on the SEC network, what you expect? Amazing, I’m 50 and it’s always the officials fault when SC loses.
At least we're laughing at your 7-5 season. Gonna have to break out the baptisms at practice again to lure impressionable young men to your program.
 

Forkcock

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2006
1,830
1,927
113
3rd and 3 - Pass Incomplete
4th and 3 - Pass Incomplete

That did it. Get a whole new staff.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina STC Matthew Smiley said ahead of Gamecocks' matchup at Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Four South Carolina standouts included among NFL Draft expert's early 2027 selections
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina Football Burning Questions | Florida Week