Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.I am especially interested in the PSU offense. See what coach does with the players and how he uses them along with formations. Hopefully much different than Yurcich.
Wow interesting bet and nice odds. He's certainly seems due for some positive regression after last season. Rooting for you.Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
I think he is done though... back-ups are in.Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.
Yeah, bummer, but that was a great bet at +950.I think he is done though... back-ups are in.
It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
250It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?
That's just a bad beat. barely got caught from behind on that last run...250
not happening…but I’d play it again tomorrow
Season? I live in NC. We have two seasons: basketball and other.Y’all excited about the season yet?
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley