GAME WEEK THREAD

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,272
5,066
113
I am especially interested in the PSU offense. See what coach does with the players and how he uses them along with formations. Hopefully much different than Yurcich.
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,032
5,536
113
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Wow interesting bet and nice odds. He's certainly seems due for some positive regression after last season. Rooting for you.
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,032
5,536
113
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
Dude! So close to busting it! 6 more yards.
 

1995PSUGrad

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2019
832
1,243
93
Same here. I think we underperformed with the talent we had last year. I’ve told @Grant Green that I rarely originate any college football plays, but I am on Nick Singleton to rush for 120+ yards today at +950. Think he can break a big one or two if we can get him in space.
It's going to be close. He may not get any more carries and right now he has 114 yards. How much did you wager?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
  3. 03 BWI Football Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview