Michigan St. cannot shoot like this all game. Get it to a a 6-8 point deficit by half, and I like our chances.
Yeah, Pope.You cannot spend 20M on a roster and look like this. You just can't. Someone screwed the pooch majorly.
Stoops got more out of his team than this one. Crazy stuff.“Biggest waste of $22 million I have ever seen.”
- Mark Stoops
I think it's a silly argument to suggest that a guy like Mikel Brown wouldn't make a difference on this Kentucky team. Pope obviously can't coach defense, so he needs all the offensive help he can get.Michigan State need that to spank us? Or do they have good defensive coaching?
This team isn't beating anyone in the SEC right now. We suck.
For every baffling loss there were great wins. This year it just seeks like we’ll lose against every good team we play.The fans were willing to overlook anything last season, and rightfully so, but they won’t be as patient this season.
I think he's a mediocre coach not because he doesn't know basketball but because he wants to be psychologist, analyzer, best friend.Yeah, Pope.
The Georgetown game too?This is unacceptable. Whatever the eff happened before the UofL game broke this team.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington