Gaston County

ShutdownD24 2.0

All-Conference
Jun 19, 2003
613
1,248
93
I couldn’t tell you anybody that I know of or heard getting a NoGa transfer. A few years back, I think a OL ended up at Ashbrook. But that’s the only one I recall. When that one coach was there, the one that left for another state, whose name escapes me…he had a couple awesome athletes. Think I saw one plays for ECU.
The year prior to Wilson coaching at NG for his one season, NG lost some of their more talented young players to Ashbrook. Wilson went really young and I thought those guys could be respectable in a couple of years and then they ended up losing a couple of more to in county transfer. The NG job is a tough situation to coach in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
The year prior to Wilson coaching at NG for his one season, NG lost some of their more talented young players to Ashbrook. Wilson went really young and I thought those guys could be respectable in a couple of years and then they ended up losing a couple of more to in county transfer. The NG job is a tough situation to coach in.
I have heard from multiple NG guys that that exact scenario has happened for 20 years consistently with the one exception of blue, brooks, and co. Group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
It’s ok- don’t be scared to write your score predictions down here. Can’t wait to see the crest crew role in.

three police officers are standing next to each other on a sidewalk talking to a man in shorts .
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stormsurge1

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Nobody is scared of you. We're just sitting back letting your mouth write checks your midgets can't cash. We'll head back to CC with another win tomorrow night. Go ahead and get your excuses thought up now. It'll save you some time.
Don’t need any excuses. If you are better you should win. If you need help…..like when you recruit players you just show the community’s weakness.
Reminder- historically….crest has not been better than SP in football and so you would be the one needing an excuse about that.
Everybody hydrated?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Stormsurge1

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Taking a break from the mouth breather thread. Anybody on this thread man enough to put up score predictions beside me?
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,042
1,501
113
I will go with the Gaston County Sweep tomorrow. Not sure about what the scores will be, just need SP to end up with more points than Crest and the same for Cramer over Burns.
 
Nov 6, 2015
469
877
93
Don’t need any excuses. If you are better you should win. If you need help…..like when you recruit players you just show the community’s weakness.
Reminder- historically….crest has not been better than SP in football and so you would be the one needing an excuse about that.
Everybody hydrated?
"Don't need any excuses," followed by excuses.
42-21 Chargers
 

OGcrestman

Freshman
Oct 12, 2025
63
85
18
Historically who has had more post season success? Answer: Crest convincingly. Titles: Crest 7 SP 4. Championship appearances: Crest 11 SP 5. Overall playoff record: Crest 80-32 SP 65-31.
 
Last edited:

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
The problem is fantasy land. Outrageous claims about a certain county being the best in the state…..not per capita…just the best teams of all the Nc counties. Then you have another Knuckle dragger making outlandish claims about game records that total more years than SPH has even been in existence.
Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh. By far the worst win % vs any one team if playing at least 3-4 or more games for SP and I believe the only losing record % vs any team. So be proud of that, and find further comfort that you got relief from the beatings that you would’ve endured the majority of these last 25 years by skipping out on the meeting.
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,467
12,544
113
Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh. By far the worst win % vs any one team if playing at least 3-4 or more games for SP and I believe the only losing record % vs any team. So be proud of that, and find further comfort that you got relief from the beatings that you would’ve endured the majority of these last 25 years by skipping out on the meeting.
Stone Cold Steve Austin What GIF
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,467
12,544
113
SP 24 Crest 21 I've been wrong before but, I have stayed at a Motel Six
Like most of you unwashed heathens in Gaston County/ Belmont area specifically, I would have thought by now, you like the rest, have at least moved into a long term stay Motel with the rest of the meth addicted toothless, bed bug ridden mental health cases...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DeBoer31

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh.

You typed this, I read and converse in English, it is apparent you spell in Dumba** and speak Cornbread

Comedy Central Lol GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
I can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,042
1,501
113
I can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.
😂😂…the Devils Lettuce
 

Shelby Lion

Heisman
Oct 3, 2002
14,467
12,544
113
I can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.
Back row baptist here, Buzzard baptist if you will, you know only come around if someone dies and there's something to eat. Jorts, sleeveless dip stained shirt, smelling like cheetos.. No devil lettuce, never tried it, You almost had me down pat though, very close LOL
 
Last edited:

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Earl is the Capital.

THE CHAMPS ARE COMING!

View attachment 1464911
Dr rulz, if there are flaming brown paper bags still ignited when you go to sit in Lineberger….just let them burn. It is a new incense that people are trying in the city and it is meant to welcome you all.
If you don’t prefer the incense smell, you can stomp it out. Some say it brings you good luck.👍🏻
 

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Love the passion of the cc people including Crest….However deranged.
My hope is for healthy game with no injuries other than pride. I hope it can compare to some of the recent games and I don’t mean it being close score. I mean - I hope it is a good, well-played game. Some positive movement out of a top team would be a good thing right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: beamer24

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,146
10,668
101
Love the passion of the cc people including Crest….However deranged.
My hope is for healthy game with no injuries other than pride. I hope it can compare to some of the recent games and I don’t mean it being close score. I mean - I hope it is a good, well-played game. Some positive movement out of a top team would be a good thing right now.
Dude, we’re just playing. You’re good for these boards. You’re funny as crap.

I hope we see a good one. It should be.

Crest 30 SP 19.

If yall win I’ll be here to say congratulations.
 

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Dude, we’re just playing. You’re good for these boards. You’re funny as crap.

I hope we see a good one. It should be.

Crest 30 SP 19.

If yall win I’ll be here to say congratulations.
I know. I don’t get mad at anything on the internet. I am as good as you are at riling up unsuspecting dolts.
I hope the teams continue to elevate their play. I have actually gone back and forth on this. You see strengths and weaknesses on both sides….who will do best at exposing them and taking advantage? Right now I am still 24-22 sp.
 

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,366
1,178
113
Also I don’t want to say outloud that I hope Sc wins, but it would be nice to see it. I think their matchup is much better against burns than Shelby (x and o wise) or lincolnton (way faster).
if SC did 1-2 things they could exploit the h$ll out of burns. We will see if they do that. Until I see it- gotta go burns 33 - sc 27.
I also don’t think burns offense will sit there and just throw up easy punt return-looking INTs like can be seen by so many teams.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5