A member of the Ashbrook color guard collapsed and passed away.
A member of the Ashbrook color guard collapsed and passed away.
I’m sorry to hear that.A member of the Ashbrook color guard collapsed and passed away.
I’m sorry to hear that.
[/
That is awful. Thoughts and prayers for that family.
The year prior to Wilson coaching at NG for his one season, NG lost some of their more talented young players to Ashbrook. Wilson went really young and I thought those guys could be respectable in a couple of years and then they ended up losing a couple of more to in county transfer. The NG job is a tough situation to coach in.I couldn’t tell you anybody that I know of or heard getting a NoGa transfer. A few years back, I think a OL ended up at Ashbrook. But that’s the only one I recall. When that one coach was there, the one that left for another state, whose name escapes me…he had a couple awesome athletes. Think I saw one plays for ECU.
I have heard from multiple NG guys that that exact scenario has happened for 20 years consistently with the one exception of blue, brooks, and co. Group.The year prior to Wilson coaching at NG for his one season, NG lost some of their more talented young players to Ashbrook. Wilson went really young and I thought those guys could be respectable in a couple of years and then they ended up losing a couple of more to in county transfer. The NG job is a tough situation to coach in.
It’s ok- don’t be scared to write your score predictions down here. Can’t wait to see the crest crew role in.
Nobody is scared of you. We're just sitting back letting your mouth write checks your midgets can't cash. We'll head back to CC with another win tomorrow night. Go ahead and get your excuses thought up now. It'll save you some time.It appears the Cleveland countiers are scurred.
Don’t need any excuses. If you are better you should win. If you need help…..like when you recruit players you just show the community’s weakness.Nobody is scared of you. We're just sitting back letting your mouth write checks your midgets can't cash. We'll head back to CC with another win tomorrow night. Go ahead and get your excuses thought up now. It'll save you some time.
"Don't need any excuses," followed by excuses.Don’t need any excuses. If you are better you should win. If you need help…..like when you recruit players you just show the community’s weakness.
Reminder- historically….crest has not been better than SP in football and so you would be the one needing an excuse about that.
Everybody hydrated?
Did you catch a pretend cramp during the writing of this?"Don't need any excuses," followed by excuses.
42-21 Chargers
Something to be proud ofHistorically who has had more post season success? Answer: Crest convincingly. Titles: Crest 7 SP 4. Championship appearances: Crest 11 SP 5. Overall playoff record: Crest 80-32 SP 65-31.
42 points??? Yall got another gaffney player or two that have showed up for a week or two tryout or something?"Don't need any excuses," followed by excuses.
42-21 Chargers
This sounds reasonable . Could be 24-21 either way ….but I see the raiders taking it with 24 as well.SP 24 Crest 21 I've been wrong before but, I have stayed at a Motel Six
Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh. By far the worst win % vs any one team if playing at least 3-4 or more games for SP and I believe the only losing record % vs any team. So be proud of that, and find further comfort that you got relief from the beatings that you would’ve endured the majority of these last 25 years by skipping out on the meeting.
It’s not an excuse- I didn’t say Sp was losing. I just pointed out your program is fraught with sneak-thievery and enthusiastic corruption of the public good."Don't need any excuses," followed by excuses.
42-21 Chargers
Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh.You can’t hear OR read apparently.
Like most of you unwashed heathens in Gaston County/ Belmont area specifically, I would have thought by now, you like the rest, have at least moved into a long term stay Motel with the rest of the meth addicted toothless, bed bug ridden mental health cases...SP 24 Crest 21 I've been wrong before but, I have stayed at a Motel Six
I can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.Shelby is 14-26 vs Shelby as SPh.
You typed this, I read and converse in English, it is apparent you spell in Dumba** and speak Cornbread
![]()
I can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.
Back row baptist here, Buzzard baptist if you will, you know only come around if someone dies and there's something to eat. Jorts, sleeveless dip stained shirt, smelling like cheetos.. No devil lettuce, never tried it, You almost had me down pat though, very close LOLI can only imagine you are that guy, the standard rep at most HSs. The one who is in the front row, running back and forth in the front row/walkway, wearing skinny jeans, Jordans, a hat and likely some kind of air brushed custom t - shirt….smellin like the devils lettuce and loudly taking credit for when something goes right on the field, and yelling at the sidelines when things go wrong.
Don’t tell me…..Boiling springs is probably the low key growth capital of Nc?Did someone say Devil's lettuce?????
![]()
Dr rulz, if there are flaming brown paper bags still ignited when you go to sit in Lineberger….just let them burn. It is a new incense that people are trying in the city and it is meant to welcome you all.
Dude, we’re just playing. You’re good for these boards. You’re funny as crap.Love the passion of the cc people including Crest….However deranged.
My hope is for healthy game with no injuries other than pride. I hope it can compare to some of the recent games and I don’t mean it being close score. I mean - I hope it is a good, well-played game. Some positive movement out of a top team would be a good thing right now.
I know. I don’t get mad at anything on the internet. I am as good as you are at riling up unsuspecting dolts.Dude, we’re just playing. You’re good for these boards. You’re funny as crap.
I hope we see a good one. It should be.
Crest 30 SP 19.
If yall win I’ll be here to say congratulations.