Gaston County

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,369
1,178
113
Sun came up today. We know we will be a tough out in November. Oh well I guess Cramer will have to go on the road and break a few hearts instead of getting to do it at home.
Playoffs on the road are more fun a lot of times anyway.
Your offensive game is setup better for Nov. , too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1

TritonHawks

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2025
256
146
43
I got to see the 4th quarter of that game on the way back. SC played well. They’re huge. Love #4.

Keep plugging at it.

SC is the future of GC football. 💯💯
After this year SC is gonna down... SP just reloads.... hey maybe I'm wrong idk..I didn’t watch the Burns game.. heard ppl all mad at the coach. Insight?
 

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,369
1,178
113
After this year SC is gonna down... SP just reloads.... hey maybe I'm wrong idk..I didn’t watch the Burns game.. heard ppl all mad at the coach. Insight?
They’ve made some great improvements last couple years. They’ve always had players …maybe not the first couple years but after that they’ve had guys and will continue to have some. They get some of belmonts and all of Mh and add in some Stanley kids. Big diff. Now is they’ve had the grace to compete at 3a-4a instead of murderers row 5a-6a big south.

But yeah, young coach that will keep learning from things i am sure.
biggest diff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5