Gators Got This

bucsrule8872

Heisman
May 30, 2005
24,397
29,352
0
Duke will win Monday night. They have the best player in the country. They have more talent. Too much like our 2012 team. They look like champions.
 

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
Which is why I’ll be placing a decent wager on duke. If they win, I win money. If they lose, I’ll eat the money loss and let America win
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ukatcowboy

Kybluedude

Heisman
Nov 19, 2005
9,398
12,075
0
Wait a minute. Clayton was hardly recruited coming out of HS. Went to Iona and came home to Fla. Did he actually improve over time? In fact I didn’t recognize many of those Fla guys as big stars at their prior stops or as recruits?
I bet Rafters wouldn’t have been excited with any of them.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
How physical this game has been... FL should have fresher legs going into Monday night.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Walter Clayton Jr is a winner and Florida has a destiny. Go Gators! Chomp chomp…..
I want Florida to win, but Huston defense is one of the best to ever be assembled. You might hold up against it in the first half, but by the second half teams are typically exhausted by the second half and the shots stop falling.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25