General Question

Oct 8, 2016
114
202
0
I was speaking with my co-workers son over the weekend and I congratulated him on his team making the playoffs. He dismissed it, and said "I don't play much, and didn't do anything." I gave him the old pep talk and told him every person contributes. Even made the great Rudy reference. After I got to wondering....

Would you rather play constantly on a not good team (3 or less wins), or ride the bench on a good team (6+ wins)?

Just wanted input to what could be a tricky question when your dealing with high school kids.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)