Get ITT if your team is currently has a top 7 2025 recruiting class….

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
How goes it fellas? Cheers to my brothers from elite recruiting teams.
Get back to me in December BIITCH BOY, 200 on who has the higher class on Signing Day? Come on punk, your girlfriend Hottie Motley can get in on it too. I’m taking all bets biitch.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Get back to me in December BIITCH BOY, 200 on who has the higher class on Signing Day? Come on punk, your girlfriend Hottie Motley can get in on it too. I’m taking all bets biitch.
Why are you ITT, limp-wristed tranny? Pride month hasn’t started yet, so you can’t just go marching in areas that you aren’t wanted.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Why are you ITT, limp-wristed tranny? Pride month hasn’t started yet, so you can’t just go marching in areas that you aren’t wanted.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Korey done moved the goal posts again. First he said Tier 2 couldn't recruit for shite now he wants bets on who finishes higher lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Never thought I’d see the day when gumps are bragging about the 7th rated class in May

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You must have missed this time last year when Saban was checking in with a class in the 20s
It’s funny that there were threads “lol-ing” about Alabama having a 40th ranked recruiting class after DeBoer had only been on the job 1 month. Now, it is “rankings in May don’t matter!”

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
In May? Yes. With only 4 months on the job, it makes it even more impressive. Keep “hoping” though, fvckboiiiii.
I don’t need to hope punk, that Bum will fall flat on his azz soon, and I’ll be here for it, BOOK IT

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You must have missed this time last year when Saban was checking in with a class in the 20s
And still finished behind the King, don’t you ever mention that Bum DeBUST in the same sentence as the KING, son

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
It’s funny that there were threads “lol-ing” about Alabama having a 40th ranked recruiting class after DeBoer had only been on the job 1 month. Now, it is “rankings in May don’t matter!”

Yeah but they will get to see the best WR to ever come out of the state of AL in a few months 😆

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
And still finished behind the King, don’t you ever mention that Bum DeBUST in the same sentence as the KING, son

UGA has only won a single game vs The King since George W Bush was in the White House.

UGA is The King of the former SEC East doe

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Seems to be a relevant bullet point when all we have heard is “DeBoer can’t recruit!!!!”.
We’ve been through this many times Willy, nobody has said he can’t pull in 5-15 range classes. It’s pretty hard not to at a place like bama unless he’s literally Harsin. Jury is still out though if he can get results like Saban and Kirby, and yeah history says that matters a lot when it comes to longevity and consistency in the SEC

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Well we already know Deboer had a better partial first class than 4th and Kirby who had a month longer to work on it than Deboer did. That 2016 UGA class finished #11. 4th and Kirbys 2nd class in 2017 finished #3.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Well we already know Deboer had a better partial first class than 4th and Kirby who had a month longer to work on it than Deboer did. That 2016 UGA class finished #11. 4th and Kirbys 2nd class in 2017 finished #3.
lmao

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Feel free to look it up Chuck
First off, UGA was 247 composite 6th in Kirby's transition class 2016. Second off, that was in the days before ESD, so the class wasn't wrapped up in December like it pretty much is now. Third, Kirby was following Richt's disaster, a much different situation than taking over Bama coming off a playoff appearance and conference championship. Lastly, putting stock in a transition class is next level basic and I would expect even a slobbering home boarder like yourself to understand how stupid it is to even try to evaluate.

Kirby's first full class was 3rd with a 300 composite though. If Deboer does that I promise you rational ppl wont be questioning his recruiting

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
First off, UGA was 247 composite 6th in Kirby's transition class 2016. Second off, that was in the days before ESD, so the class wasn't wrapped up in December like it pretty much is now. Third, Kirby was following Richt's disaster, a much different situation than taking over Bama coming off a playoff appearance and conference championship. Lastly, putting stock in a transition class is next level basic and I would expect even a slobbering home boarder like yourself to understand how stupid it is to even try to evaluate.

Kirby's first full class was 3rd with a 300 composite though. If Deboer does that I promise you rational ppl wont be questioning his recruiting

What disaster are you speaking of ? CMR left plenty of talent on hand for 4th and Kirby including for future 1st round draft picks

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That was Saban’s class you dumb biitch

• Haha
Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
What disaster are you speaking of ? CMR left plenty of talent on hand for 4th and Kirby including for future 1st round draft picks

Yes there was talent there on the roster, you were talking about the transition class though which is obviously largely impacted by state of the program, and please don't quote the 10 win record in 2015 because everyone watching that season knew how fraudulent that record was and how bad the team was

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
That was Saban’s class you dumb biitch

Debust and Roll Tide Willie signed the generational WR plus 4 other Croots Korey. You will get to see him smoke Starks in a few months. It was a true combo effort and class

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t need to hope punk, that Bum will fall flat on his azz soon, and I’ll be here for it, BOOK IT
Oh, you are definitely full of “hope”. I will be here when Kirby gets that a$$ beat by Alabama yet again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We’ve been through this many times Willy, nobody has said he can’t pull in 5-15 range classes. It’s pretty hard not to at a place like bama unless he’s literally Harsin. Jury is still out though if he can get results like Saban and Kirby, and yeah history says that matters a lot when it comes to longevity and consistency in the SEC
What would “get results like Saban and Kirby” look like to you? Those are 2 very different ranges for results. One is the GOAT, the other isn’t.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Richt’s “disaster” lmao. That is some revisionist history at its’ finest. Richt was a yard away from winning an NC only a few years prior. As far as the ESD, could all of Alabama’s December signees not have chosen to back out and go elsewhere? The answer is yes, they could have.
The arguments have been hilarious, and when proven wrong, the stance reverses.
“Lololol DeBoer lost Ryan Williams”
Gets Ryan Williams back- yeah well he was always going there!

March threads- “lololol Deboer’s class is ranked in the 40s lmao lol”
He gets several highly ranked recruits and moves into the top 10- “yeah well it is only May!!!!”

The tap dancing is fun to watch.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yes there was talent there on the roster, you were talking about the transition class though which is obviously largely impacted by state of the program, and please don't quote the 10 win record in 2015 because everyone watching that season knew how fraudulent that record was and how bad the team was
2012- 1 yard from an NC
2013- 8-5
2014- 10-3
2015- 10-3

Disaster, eh? Looks better than virtually EVERY coach in UGA history.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Debust and Roll Tide Willie signed the generational WR plus 4 other Croots Korey. You will get to see him smoke Starks in a few months. It was a true combo effort and class
@Bigwilly64 said the same thing about Benson last year lol, so much for being “generational” lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Right’s “disaster” lmao. That is some revisionist history at its’ finest. Richt was a yard away from winning an NC only a few years prior. As far as the ESD, could all of Alabama’s December signees not have chosen to back out and go elsewhere? The answer is yes, they could have.
The arguments have been hilarious, and when proven wrong, the stance reverses.
“Lololol DeBoer lost Ryan Williams”
Gets Ryan Williams back- yeah well he was always going there!

March threads- “lololol Deboer’s class is ranked in the 40s lmao lol”
He gets several highly ranked recruits and moves into the top 10- “yeah well it is only May!!!!”

The tap dancing is fun to watch.
Stop stealing my material biitch, all you do is steal my shiit punk, get your own shiit hoe

Latest posts