I just saw an ad for it on fb last night. Thinking about it. I selfishly wish they would come closer to the Brandon Amphitheater, but I may have to settle for Tupelo. But I agree, they put on a great show.Off Tooic - Anyone going to the Blackberry Smoke concert in Tupelo in October? Tickets went on sale this week. If you haven’t seen them live, you are missing out. One of the best live bands out there. Haven’t achieved mainstream success, but have a strong following.
Huh? Could’ve fooled me. To pull off doing Skynyrd (to perfection.), Marshall Tucker Band AND their own stuff; they get the mainstream success pass easily.Off Tooic - Anyone going to the Blackberry Smoke concert in Tupelo in October? Tickets went on sale this week. If you haven’t seen them live, you are missing out. One of the best live bands out there. Haven’t achieved mainstream success, but have a strong following.
yes. It’s amazing. How many people I tell about them that I’ve never heard of them though.Huh? Could’ve fooled me. To pull off doing Skynyrd (to perfection.), Marshall Tucker Band AND their own stuff; they get the mainstream success pass easily.
Their cover of “Trudy”(CDB) is fantastic.Huh? Could’ve fooled me. To pull off doing Skynyrd (to perfection.), Marshall Tucker Band AND their own stuff; they get the mainstream success pass easily.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor