GITT if your CFB team has 4 out of the top 10 highest paid DL in the NFL

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The Redskins, errrrr, Commanders have shelled out some money for DL. Damn.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
On My Mind Georgia GIF
Bc of all those #1 crootin classes doe
All those extra letters when you could have just typed

R E N T F R E E

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Funny, I don’t see UGA mentioned at all in the OP.
Keep up big fella.

The thread was just a lead up to OP taking a dig at UGA as he did in his post I quoted.

OP is the first person to mention UGA itt, seems a little rentfreeish imho iyam…

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
All those extra letters when you could have just typed

R E N T F R E E

You just described the majority of the plays for The Kings offense in the 4th qtr of the SECC. They were free plays bc the decline on the UGA front has happened so fast

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Keep up big fella.

The thread was just a lead up to OP taking a dig at UGA as he did in his post I quoted.

OP is the first person to mention UGA itt, seems a little rentfreeish imho iyam…
You seem a little sensitive. Insecurity reeks from you, and we can smell it.
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Reactions: dp rtr

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You seem a little sensitive. Insecurity reeks from you, and we can smell it.
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE
I mean if that’s what you subjectively gather from me objectively pointing out OP bringing up UGA in a thread that has nothing to do with UGA then…
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean if that’s what you subjectively gather from me objectively pointing out OP bringing up UGA in a thread that has nothing to do with UGA then…
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF
It is funny that in a thread talking about highest paid NFL DL, you say that the thread “has nothing to do with UGA”. Priceless :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is funny that in a thread talking about highest paid NFL DL, you say that the thread “has nothing to do with UGA”. Priceless :ROFLMAO:
What does that have to do with OP making an arbitrary thread that excludes UGA, just to bring them up on his own?

Don’t you think he should have waited to a UGA fan responded first, then he could have been like “why are you posting itt”.

He handicapped himself by mentioning UGA first iyam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What does that have to do with OP making an arbitrary thread that excludes UGA, just to bring them up on his own?

Don’t you think he should have waited to a UGA fan responded first, then he could have been like “why are you posting itt”.

He handicapped himself by mentioning UGA first iyam…
And you took the bait as always….

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Brah…..Alabama is the theme of every post made on this board by UGA fans. Just stop it with the “rent free” parroting.
Quit it with the victim mentality.

Only in your mind is Bama the topic of every post :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don’t think you know what “victim mentality” means…
You’re the personification of it if you really think every post on here is about Bama, I don’t expect you to agree with me…

“Everybody always talking about us, wah wah wah” :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re the personification of it if you really think every post on here is about Bama, I don’t expect you to agree with me…

“Everybody always talking about us, wah wah wah” :ROFLMAO:
This board is nothing but UGA fans and Alabama fans talking sh*t to each other, but keep thinking that UGA is the one living “rent free”.

“Victim mentality” is still whining about being “lured” 3 years ago. It is also disappearing like a spineless coward so you don’t have to deal with “backlash”. Ultimate beta behavior.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This board is nothing but UGA fans and Alabama fans talking sh*t to each other, but keep thinking that UGA is the one living “rent free”.

“Victim mentality” is still whining about being “lured” 3 years ago. It is also disappearing like a spineless coward so you don’t have to deal with “backlash”. Ultimate beta behavior.
K, Billiam…

Latest posts