GITT if your CFB team has had a player drafted from every position in the NFL Draft in the last 20 years

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That's part of being The King of CFB. It's lonely at the top
At the top? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, Michigan kicked your sorry azz, and kicked DeBUST azz for a Natty lol, you’re not at the top DUMBAZZ, time to wake up biitch boy, Saban’s gone.

Reactions: MuskMich

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Funny how these two Dumbazz phaggots keep living in the past, Bama’s Natty days left when old washed up Saban retired, actually they left before he retired if we’re being honest lol, wake up DRAG BOYS, it’s over
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
At the top? Don’t make me laugh sissie boy, Michigan kicked your sorry azz, and kicked DeBUST azz for a Natty lol, you’re not at the top DUMBAZZ, time to wake up biitch boy, Saban’s gone.

I know this is hard for fans of a non top 10 program all time, but The King has won Natties with 5 different HCs

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Funny how these two Dumbazz phaggots keep living in the past, Bama’s Natty days left when old washed up Saban retired, actually they left before he retired if we’re being honest lol, wake up DRAG BOYS, it’s over
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Also we are marking UGA down as a big fat negative for having a player drafted at every position in the last 20 years 😆

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Them/They, please abide by the rules of the title of the thread and exit immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wtf is this phaggot doing ITT?

MuskMich

Oct 22, 2021
Reactions: KoreyDawg

Latest posts