GITT if your head coach has won 2 of the last 3 Natties

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well the OP is referencing the last 3 years in which…

UGA-2 natties

Bama-zilch

But if you have to go back an extra 41 years to cope and make yourself comfortable in a thread you don’t belong in go right ahead…
The OP is a slobbering retard.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Well the OP is referencing the last 3 years in which…

UGA-2 natties

Bama-zilch

But if you have to go back an extra 41 years to cope and make yourself comfortable in a thread you don’t belong in go right ahead…

We only have to go back 3 years and 4th and Kirby is 1-2 vs The King of CFB

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The fact is that Alabama OWNS UGA’s a$$. When you have to come up with arbitrary timelines to make a case, you know your program is at the JayVee level.
Reality is on the way son, you know it and I know it, but keep acting like you don’t know what’s coming son, Saban’s gone my guy, the days of pulling 9-10 five stars from all across the country is over my guy. Y’all had a nice run, but everything comes to an end William, NIL and the transfer portal has evened the playing field my man. All I’m trying to say is, this isn’t the pac 12 man, this is the SEC, the toughest conference in America, shiit is about to get real bro

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Reality is on the way son, you know it and I know it, but keep acting like you don’t know what’s coming son, Saban’s gone my guy, the days of pulling 9-10 five stars from all across the country is over my guy. Y’all had a nice run, but everything comes to an end William, NIL and the transfer portal has evened the playing field my man. All I’m trying to say is, this isn’t the pac 12 man, this is the SEC, the toughest conference in America, shiit is about to get real bro
Alabama has never pulled “9-10 five stars from all over the country”. Again, when you have to make sh*t up, your argument is over.
I can’t wait to see your reaction after the asswhipping in Tuscaloosa this year lmao. You have talked wayyyyy too much sh*t and backed yourself into a corner.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Alabama has never pulled “9-10 five stars from all over the country”. Again, when you have to make sh*t up, your argument is over.
I can’t wait to see your reaction after the asswhipping in Tuscaloosa this year lmao. You have talked wayyyyy too much sh*t and backed yourself into a corner.
Tell another lie sweet boy, Saban was landing 5 stars from around the country, so now you’re going to lie to make DeBust look good lol, you’re pathetic

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tell another lie sweet boy, Saban was landing 5 stars from around the country, so now you’re going to lie to make DeBust look good lol, you’re pathetic
Name one class where Saban landed “9-10 five stars from all over the country”. I don’t have to make DeBoer look good….man has the best winning percentage of any coach in the country and multiple NCs to boot.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Saban was the only coach that could go into Louisiana and take 5 stars that LSU wanted, you know it and and I know it punk. All of those 5 star stud receivers that yall were getting, only one came from the state of Alabama and that was Julio, so stop lying and just give the man credit

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Name one class where Saban landed “9-10 five stars from all over the country”. I don’t have to make DeBoer look good….man has the best winning percentage of any coach in the country and multiple NCs to boot.
Let’s be serious here, are any of those little league championships from D1? Power 5 Conferences

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saban was the only coach that could go into Louisiana and take 5 stars that LSU wanted, you know it and and I know it punk. All of those 5 star stud receivers that yall were getting, only one came from the state of Alabama and that was Julio, so stop lying and just give the man credit
Yes, Saban is the unquestioned GOAT. I don’t think you’ve ever caught me “not giving him credit”. 9-10 5*’s per class is hyperbole to try to strengthen your argument, though.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Let’s be serious here, are any of those little league championships from D1? Power 5 Conferences
He’s dominated at every level he has been at. Not sure how he could win a league he wasn’t coaching in, but that is slobbering Korey logic for ya.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yes, Saban is the unquestioned GOAT. I don’t think you’ve ever caught me “not giving him credit”. 9-10 5*’s per class is hyperbole to try to strengthen your argument, though.
Show me where I said per class? Don’t put words in my mouth bro

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Willy what has Korey shook ITT is he knows Tier 2 Debust just put 3 low rated Croots (Pennix was #548 in the country) in the top 20 of the NFL Draft which is something 4th and Kirby has never developed before.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Willy what has Korey shook ITT is he knows Tier 2 Debust just put 3 low rated Croots (Pennix was #548 in the country) in the top 20 of the NFL Draft which is something 4th and Kirby has never developed before.
That is a great point. Just think about what he will be able to do with the caliber of recruit he can get at Alabama. Korey’s nightmare is starting all over.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That matters all of a sudden? More shifting of the goal posts….
I never said that, choose whatever you deem is important but I mean I wouldn’t be talking sheet about UGA as a Mich fan if the last time they played the game ended in a 34-11 absolute domination…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Hey dumbazz, Kirby put two low three star corners in the first round Baker & Stokes so try again snowflake boy, y’all biitches are too easy

Latest posts