GITT if your head coach has won 2 of the last 3 Natties

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I never said that, choose whatever you deem is important but I mean I wouldn’t be talking sheet about UGA as a Mich fan if the last time they played the game ended in a 34-11 absolute domination…
It is amazing that you can post this without seeing the irony in the fact that Alabama owns UGA, yet UGA fans continuously talk sh*t.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Forbes even took notice of the annual 4th and Kirby collapse

"As for the past, 1-5?"

"That was Smart’s record against Alabama coach Nick Saban, and that was ridiculous since folks held their breath during Georgia-Alabama games to see how Smart’s Bulldogs would lose this time." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
2 natties to Bama’s 0 but I understand why you have to cope by citing your recent wins over the new standard in cfb
Doe 5 minutes ago: “I mean I wouldn’t be talking sheet about UGA as a Mich fan if the last time they played the game ended in a 34-11 absolute domination…”

Alabama OWNS UGA, son.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is amazing that you can post this without seeing the irony in the fact that Alabama owns UGA, yet UGA fans continuously talk sh*t.
Nah, only way it would be ironic is if Bama beat UGA by 23 the last time they played, then UGA won a natty without playing Bama and starting beating their chests about it.

Also you need to accept fans are going to talk sheet regardless of the W L record…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Doe 5 minutes ago: “I mean I wouldn’t be talking sheet about UGA as a Mich fan if the last time they played the game ended in a 34-11 absolute domination…”

Alabama OWNS UGA, son.
Link to the 23 point beatdown and me subsequently talking sheet?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, only way it would be ironic is if Bama beat UGA by 23 the last time they played, then UGA won a natty without playing Bama and starting beating their chests about it.

Also you need to accept fans are going to talk sheet regardless of the W L record…
Look at how many caveats and arbitrary timelines this clown has to throw in to try to make an argument. WOW lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look at how many caveats and arbitrary timelines this clown has to throw in to try to make an argument. WOW lmao.
Easy killer :ROFLMAO: I didn’tmake that Mich fan come itt beating his chest talking sheet about UGA knowing the last time Mich played UGA they got bludgeoned now did I?

Also, if you want to falsely equate that game to UGA losing by 3 because of a fumble and missed fg, have at it

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
23, 17, what is the difference? Alabama has beaten UGA by a wide variety of scores.
#ButNot23Doe?

I guess by that logic, 33-18 is no different than a 23 point beatdown as well.

Congrats on Bama’s wode variety of scores, T’s and P’s on its lack of natties since cov*d

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Easy killer :ROFLMAO: I didn’tmake that Mich fan come itt beating his chest talking sheet about UGA knowing the last time Mich played UGA they got bludgeoned now did I?

Also, if you want to falsely equate that game to UGA losing by 3 because of a fumble and missed fg, have at it
The 2023 SECC was never in doubt after the 1st quarter. Nice coping mechanism though lmao.

Michigan is the reigning NC. They beat the team that your beloved Dawgs couldn’t.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

I have to give Doe credit here. He is selling one of the worst football calls of 2023 just as "a fumble" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The 2023 SECC was never in doubt after the 1st quarter. Nice coping mechanism though lmao.

Michigan is the reigning NC. They beat the team that your beloved Dawgs couldn’t.
You’re right, remembering UGA shot itself in the foot by missing a fg and botching a snap before losing by 3 helps me cope.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
^^^more arbitrary timelines :ROFLMAO:
This would make sense if I’d have been on messageboards 20 years like you and all I want to do is focus on the last 3 years.

Im sticking to the timeline that started with you talking sheet in which Bama is NATTYless.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re right, remembering UGA shot itself in the foot by missing a fg and botching a snap before losing by 3 helps me cope.
When the same thing continues to happen over and over, maybe you should just come to the realization that Alabama is just better than UGA. It isn’t coincidence by saying “awww shucks UGA just didn’t play good”, Alabama is just better.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This would make sense if I’d have been on messageboards 20 years like you and all I want to do is focus on the last 3 years.

Im sticking to the timeline that started with you talking sheet in which Bama is NATTYless.
And in that timeline, Alabama OWNS UGA, as always. Feel free to post a link of me predicting NCs. I predict a$$whippings. NCs require a lot of luck. Good examples of that are torn ACLs and dodging Alabama.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
When the same thing continues to happen over and over, maybe you should just come to the realization that Alabama is just better than UGA. It isn’t coincidence by saying “awww shucks UGA just didn’t play good”, Alabama is just better.
K

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
#But2OuttaDaLast3NattiesComparedToBama’sZERODoe?
Get Over It GIF

Latest posts