Give Us Your BEST Margarita Recipe

Outsider Jim

Sep 20, 2022
Jim's SPICY Margarita

• 2 oz. G4 Blanco Tequila
  • 1 oz. Paula’s Orange Liqueur
  • 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice (1 lime)
  • 1 fresh jalapeño
  • salt
  • ice for mixing
  • rocks glass with 1 large ice cube
  • cocktail shaker & muddler
Cut the lime in half and rub along the rim of a rocks glass. Roll the rim of the rocks glass in salt. Drop a large ice cube into the rocks glass. Juice the lime. Cut off the top of the jalapeño. Remove the white pith and some of the seeds. Slice the jalapeño and add 3-4 slices into the cocktail shaker. Muddle the jalapeño slices. Pour 2 oz. of G4 Blanco Tequila into the cocktail shaker. Add 1 oz. Paula’s Orange Liqueur. Pour 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice. Add a handful of ice to the cocktail shaker, top, and shake for 20 seconds. Add a couple of jalapeño slices into the rocks glass. Strain the shaker into the rocks glass. Garnish with a lime wheel and jalapeño slice.

Jim's Three Cocktails-43.jpg

Nemeth5

Nov 12, 2021
Sounds great.... my favorite Margaritas always have high proof in them... I have been all over the Tapatio 110 lately... nice pepper kick to it.

JDawg92

Sep 1, 2022
2 oz tequila
Juice from 1 lime
.5-1 oz agave nectar- depending on how sweet I want it
Pinch of salt
If I’m wanting something different, I’ll muddle a jalapeño in the shaker, use an high proof tequila, and/or salt the rim with Tajin.

Mbsimmons

Joined Dec 23, 2015
Jan 21, 2022
At least 2oz. of Herradura Repesado
Juice from 1 and 1/2 soft limes
Juice from one 1/4 of an orange
1/2 oz. Agave Nectar
1/2 oz. Cointreau
Shake with ice and pour into a glass with a salted rim
Enjoy

Reactions: UKevan27

UKevan27

Mar 13, 2016
2 oz of a good blanco
1 oz lime juice
3/4 oz simple (I use organic sugar with mine. I like the taste better but also throws off my preferred color)
Couple drops of 20% saline

Shake the **** out of it. Garnish with half of a pressed lime. Fill the lime with St. Germaine

Reactions: Mbsimmons