I love the OC. I love the offense....I've been begging for this for 15 years. Everybody on earth has stolen from it at this point, so it's not like we have something that nobody else has.
BUT.....this and other similar spread attacks OFTEN times have inside the 10 to GL issues it is widely known. Not always, but when the space is condensed these offenses routinely sputter. Scoring from 70? Not a problem... we will see that plenty.
What I do want is for them to commit to an inside the 10/GL package that doesn't get too cute or hide what they're doing. Do any real Carolina fans on here remember Corey Jenkins? I want Sellers to be Corey Jenkins inside the 10. Yes I want him to be healthy, but you can either take the rushing TDs or put a Tebow package in where another guy gets them. We HAVE to convert when it's 1st and Goal .... especially when you have a 240 lb. stud athlete that can also throw.
BUT.....this and other similar spread attacks OFTEN times have inside the 10 to GL issues it is widely known. Not always, but when the space is condensed these offenses routinely sputter. Scoring from 70? Not a problem... we will see that plenty.
What I do want is for them to commit to an inside the 10/GL package that doesn't get too cute or hide what they're doing. Do any real Carolina fans on here remember Corey Jenkins? I want Sellers to be Corey Jenkins inside the 10. Yes I want him to be healthy, but you can either take the rushing TDs or put a Tebow package in where another guy gets them. We HAVE to convert when it's 1st and Goal .... especially when you have a 240 lb. stud athlete that can also throw.