GOAT Status Revoked?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I thought “tampering” was common knowledge nowadays. This probably isn’t the earth-shattering news that you think it is.

Reactions: dp rtr

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Oh Jimmy…. There are ways to tamper without tampering. Nicks too smart to get caught.

But let’s focus on important things. Do the Vols get anyone drafted? We’re watching a race of who sucks more between Tennessee and Auburn.

ace ventura laughing GIF

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
N
Powerful enough to have UGA and UT fans playing grab a$$ with each other.
Nah.

I talked to a UGA fan the other day. He said, and I'm not exaggerating, that he was glad the SEC was getting rid of divisions because he knew the daddy of the east, Tennessee, was on the rise again.

He had a good point.

Thats why Saban retired.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
N

Nah.

I talked to a UGA fan the other day. He said, and I'm not exaggerating, that he was glad the SEC was getting rid of divisions because he knew the daddy of the east, Tennessee, was on the rise again.

He had a good point.

Thats why Saban retired.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Oh Jimmy…. There are ways to tamper without tampering. Nicks too smart to get caught.

But let’s focus on important things. Do the Vols get anyone drafted? We’re watching a race of who sucks more between Tennessee and Auburn.
Can we add UF? Thanks

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Pretty sure Reggie has his Heisman
Okay, I'm not gay so I don't keep up with Pac football.

Point still stands, they took something from Reggie and then gave it back when it became legal.

The last 16 years have now been erased from Alabama football until tampering is legal.

• Haha
Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

Point still stands, they took something from Reggie and then gave it back when it became legal.

The last 16 years have now been erased from Alabama football until tampering is legal.
There seems to be some underlying frustration. Maybe it take until the middle of the 4th round to have a Tennessee player drafted?

Surprising seeing how Heupel has such a high powered offense.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

The last 17 years have been rough on this guy.

Latest posts