Going to miss Murray.

FiveStarBBN

Senior
Nov 9, 2015
388
674
0
One of the best scorers in UK history. He will be greatly missed in Kentucky blue. He will have a long and excellent NBA career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mdlUK.1

WallMash

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2009
4,594
2,945
103
Yep, kind of a wasted year for him, but if he hadn't been here, this might have been a NIT year.
 

plumdog69

Senior
Jan 12, 2006
742
812
57
Me too. I believe he was the best freshman to play at Kentucky. I feel he grew a lot as the season went on.
 

4UK

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2005
30,388
4,433
0
Great, GREAT player. Been following UK since 1984 and one of the most fun players to watch I've seen at UK.
 

bluedog79

All-American
Mar 4, 2008
6,015
5,290
0
I will miss Ulis. Mainly just him. You can find other Murray's but not Ulis. I'd still take Doron Lamb over any two guard Coach Cal has had. Lamb was clutch and made big threes in the title game. Murray went 1 for 1o in the 2nd round.
 

thebluestripes

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
2,145
2,621
0
I'd liked to had seen Murray as a sophmore. Loved watching him play as well as Ulis, just a shame their uk careers ended like this.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win