Going to Starkville

tbagger23

Redshirt
Jan 27, 2023
5
3
3
So I am in Mississippi for a couple of days and don’t get to go to games much. I haven’t been to a game in Starkville in 20 yrs and that wasn’t even an Egg Bowl. It was the game against Memphis when Tommy and Jackie had words at the end of the game.
So help me out guys. There are lots of good tickets on the resale market. Should I do that or just scalp? Do the cups still smell like ***? What’s the hot dog situation now? Do I need to bring my own cowbell? Is so, do they come in other colors?
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,003
10,154
113
20 years... The only excuse is prison. So what were you in for?
It’s almost been that long since I last saw a game in Starkville but I have a doctors excuse. I might just be able to get there next year. Sucks because I went to so many before I left Mississippi. We might be underdogs tonight but I would be there ringing bells with y’all if I could… and I finally got through this damned Covid.
 

rem101

Sophomore
Jan 22, 2008
3,198
181
63
So I am in Mississippi for a couple of days and don’t get to go to games much. I haven’t been to a game in Starkville in 20 yrs and that wasn’t even an Egg Bowl. It was the game against Memphis when Tommy and Jackie had words at the end of the game.
So help me out guys. There are lots of good tickets on the resale market. Should I do that or just scalp? Do the cups still smell like ***? What’s the hot dog situation now? Do I need to bring my own cowbell? Is so, do they come in other colors?
Buy online. Less scalpers with electronic tickets. There are a few but I’d just get it done prior to being on campus.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State