Good article by Rusty Hampton. There is one subtle

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
the jabs are getting less subtle

& I never thought I would agree w/ Rusty

If / when we lose out, & show more offensive ineptitude in the process, I don't think these articles will be called subtle anymore. I was somewhat amazed that he was almost calling Croom out 2 weeks ago.

H

Harry Truax III.nafoom

He's a great recruiter, and we could keep the parts of the staff that are producing and get rid of the offensive guys, including Croom. I mean, Croom is really the problem, and staff changes under him aren't going to help. We would probably keep alot of the recruiting class.

It would also be a little cheaper and probably keep the national sting to a minimum. Just a thought. Might be some differences in loyalty though. But you have to think that's starting to happen now. The defensive guys are probably about getting fed up.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
what a typical MSU fan you are. Hows about you think outside the maroon and white box for once in your freaking life?

weblow

Mar 3, 2008
Harry Truax III said:
He's a great recruiter, and we could keep the parts of the staff that are producing and get rid of the offensive guys, including Croom. I mean, Croom is really the problem, and staff changes under him aren't going to help. We would probably keep alot of the recruiting class.

It would also be a little cheaper and probably keep the national sting to a minimum. Just a thought. Might be some differences in loyalty though. But you have to think that's starting to happen now. The defensive guys are probably about getting fed up.

That might be the dumbest reply I have read on this website, and gentlemen, that's saying something.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
if Cleveland comes out with a "It's time, Croom" article, I would have to say that his job is in serious jeopardy.

Let's see- next week we have Arkansas, a pissed off fan base, a crappy team, a boring offense, and the first week of deer season. That should add up to about 35,000 in attendance or so.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
and realizes it`s OK to start asking Croom`s fat *** the questions we`ve wanted asked for 5 years.

OEMDawg

Mar 22, 2008
He did. Go read KV's blog for the same, run of the mill bullheaded answers that Crooked Hat usually gives. Greg Byrne, DO YOUR JOB and send Croom and his pimp suits packing!!!!!!!!

skip dog

Nov 15, 2005
& I think for Cleveland to write something negative about Croom, Ole Miss will have to beat us 59-0 & we have less than 150 yds. of offense. I would think in that scenario, not even Cleveland could play the "program was in shambles" card.

bulliegolfer

Oct 19, 2008
Glad to see it published in black and white. We can only hope Croom refuses to make coaching changes. If we can scrape up the money, I think he might actually get the axe. But if folds and agrees to changes, were stuck with him for another year.

DawgU

Oct 27, 2007
are firing a shot across the bow of the Slytanic, basically saying that they can no longer defend this cluster 17. I would bet we see some interesting articles the week of the Egg Bowl, maybe even being critical or even suggesting that we may be better without Croom. Maybe speculation about changes that must be made and a showdown with Byrne. Actually their style would be to try to agitate the situation some way. Should be interesting.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
That is absolutely the worst idea I have heard. Ever.

Now, we could hire a head coach and ask him to consider keeping the defensive staff. Stop worrying about the recruiting class, a good coach coming in will keep most of it and probably make it even better

dawgmaster

Nov 4, 2008
He should do the honorable thing and resign.

As for Harbison as coach? What the he--!

That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard so far !

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
sinclairedog said:
Firing of Croom possibly moving Russell commitment to Alabama, OM, or wherever else he wants to go. Is it too far removed to believe that this isn't part
of the CL agenda?

I think you're reading too much into it. The thing about Russell is this- if we keep Croom, chances are he will <17> him up. BUT if we get a different coach, odds are that we keep Russell, yeah, maybe we lose him, but based on what people are saying about him, I doubt it, and then there's a CHANCE that the new coach will develop him into a pretty good QB. And let's say that Russell goes to Bama. Who's to say that the next coach wouldn't recruit a good QB in year 1?

To me, I would still fire Croom if it meant us losing Joe Montana to Ole Miss. Seriously. Much less Tyler Russell.

H

Harry Truax III.nafoom

because I happen to think that not everything football at MSU right now is in meltdown right now, then I'm not thinking outside the box.

Did you ever notice that all your ignorant ranting and raving and all your pointless articles on BJ that are supposedly "outside the box" are nothing but a ridiculous pipe dream coming from an ******* who most likely doesn't even show up at most home games and and whose Bulldog Club donations probably never exceed $100 a year?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

i'll bet you a dollar that you suck.</p>