Good feeling

Aug 6, 2009
15,511
9,089
0
Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!

We comin' .....
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!

We comin' .....
No. Please leave the we comin for Sanders 🤮

I'm with you on everything else 💯
 

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful
 

Redscarlet

Heisman
Jun 17, 2001
34,517
12,571
113
With no moisture I really think if we take care of the ball we win comfortably…

HH passing scares me enough to worry..
 

inthedeed

Junior
Mar 28, 2009
6,994
359
83
largely a boring defensive game today. love it. big hits and a couple takeaways for the blackshirts.
 

BHeinDaHuskers

All-American
Oct 12, 2004
27,356
8,809
113
Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!

We comin' .....
Agreed, good feeling about todays game and think they are building confidence.
 

bmb81664

Senior
Feb 5, 2003
2,243
818
113
Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!

We comin' .....
Whenever you feel good I get nervous. Luckily you were right today.
 

Jost Van Dyke

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2010
1,325
1,286
113
Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!

We comin' .....
Good call…got shaky toward the end but make no mistake, we clobbered ‘em.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference