Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
We comin' .....
No. Please leave the we comin for SandersNothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
Always liked you Pennsy!!Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
My feeling is the running game goes off today, big day for a RB.
Yep.. Burks is who will be targeted more that we need to keep a eye on..Operative words. “One of”
Agreed, good feeling about todays game and think they are building confidence.Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
Yep.. Burks is who will be targeted more that we need to keep a eye on..
Shocking.I'm glad you guys have all these fuzzy feelings, I don't at all.
Whenever you feel good I get nervous. Luckily you were right today.Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
Good call…got shaky toward the end but make no mistake, we clobbered ‘em.Nothing of importance everyone. Just in a really good mood, got my bourbon and wings at the ready and I have a really, really good vibe about today's game. GBR!
We comin' .....
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced