Good Luck

Twobyfour

Junior
Sep 17, 2011
941
263
0
Just want to say good luck to both teams, although I am pulling for our Region A Sussex Tigers to pull it out. No use in making a prediction, both teams are very good. Whichever one can get the early momentum I feel will win. I will be listening to this game at William and Mary Stadium while watching the 3A game, since they run a offense that I am very fond of
 

NNDman

Senior
May 29, 2001
3,901
405
0
Yes, this should be an interesting matchup. Will give Riverheads a slight edge based on experience. But, I'm pulling for Sussex Central.
 

Twobyfour

Junior
Sep 17, 2011
941
263
0
I think the key will be if Sussex can get penetration. That is what hurts offense like RH.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)