Good ole Satt

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Minnesota with a pick and at the Nebraska 30 with .46 seconds left. Minnesota going to have a chance to win this in regulation.

Reactions: Bubba Fett

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
They will be fine once the players adjust to the 63 word play calls.

I'll never forget at the start of one of our games last year, during our opening drive. the announcers were talking about the complexity of Satt's offense and they read an example of a play. It was absurd. It was so long you would have thought they were joking if you didn't know otherwise.

I don't know how much that had to do with our poor performances last year as players didn't generally seem to be confused, but the best thing you could say about Satt's offense is that it's complex.

Reactions: Tngamecock

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
I'll never forget at the start of one of our games last year, during our opening drive. the announcers were talking about the complexity of Satt's offense and they read an example of a play. It was absurd. It was so long you would have thought they were joking if you didn't know otherwise.

I don't know how much that had to do with our poor performances last year as players didn't generally seem to be confused, but the best thing you could say about Satt's offense is that it's complex.
Yep…. The plays themselves were nothing special or complex, it was how to call them that was confusing as hell to the players.

Cockring

Jan 20, 2022

The best thing I can say about his offense is that he is no longer here!