Good to see The General is back.

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,189
113
Two banned, one threatened in the last 12 hours. Good job General, good job.
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,189
113
Two banned, one threatened in the last 12 hours. Good job General, good job.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
threats are for talkers. I'm a man of action.</p>
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
I can move pretty quick for a crawfish pie or some of Dawgstudent's mom's lasagna.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,377
5,416
113
DawgatAuburn said:
Two banned, one threatened in the last 12 hours. Good job General, good job.

</p>If I had any pull around here, that would be a remembers nominee.

I don't know what's worse, this is the same person signing up under different names, or .....there are that many idiots with access to computers. Thankfully the season is about to start and things will go back to normal soon.
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
while I thought it was funny the New York Times and Clarion Ledger named this board first when talking about the MSU internet forums, it has likely attracted a lot of new people who just don't get it, and never will. But I have been imbued with a resurgence of my old vigor. We shall defend our board, whatever the cost may be.
 
Apr 16, 2006
1,106
11
38
You just know that someone just read "attracted a lot of new people who just don't get it" and said to themselves "get what?"
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
Really? It's worse than not being able to read a thread because people can't reply?
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,404
31,600
113
Look at the bottom of the preview where they list the Internet sites. Note which one is listed first.<a href="http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/the-quad-countdown-no-49-mississippi-state/">

Link</a>
 

birdZdawg

Redshirt
Jul 16, 2008
960
0
0
<a href="http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/the-quad-countdown-no-49-mississippi-state/">Link
</a>
 

Gene Swindoll

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2008
619
0
0
same dictatorship, this site is just a younger crowds genespage....with that said, this is by far my favorite state site.
 

awalkerdog

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2007
678
0
0


</p>
 

studentdawg87

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
1,094
0
0
Not at all. People get banned for ignorant comments on here, whereas ignorant comments on Genespage result in praise and admiration.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four