Goodness…

FLANGA

Junior
Aug 25, 2012
262
287
62
team america vomit GIF
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,606
113
Oh my gosh, that's real! I'd like to hear again from the Selmon fans how great our NIL is. And Charlie Winfield, I'm ashamed. I appreciate what you do, but really?
 

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,404
12,967
113
Oh my gosh, that's real! I'd like to hear again from the Selmon fans how great our NIL is. And Charlie Winfield, I'm ashamed. I appreciate what you do, but really?
That's not a State site and licensing is headed up by someone from the previous regime who should be fired
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,476
22,062
113
Oh my gosh, that's real! I'd like to hear again from the Selmon fans how great our NIL is. And Charlie Winfield, I'm ashamed. I appreciate what you do, but really?
That has no affiliation with Charlie.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,675
12,375
113
Nope, same people that have been there for years (2018) because they're part of the "old school" group that 17 up everything.
Nope, very few of the old school left in AD office. Lots of young new faces that old school couldn't get along with so they've left of own few will or forced out
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,006
10,156
113
We don't know much of anything about what to expect two weeks from today, but we're having a mental breakdown about an old jersey?

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,045
7,473
108
These have zero affiliation with the BI or MSU. So don’t purchase anything from this site
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four