It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
Why? Bc a lot of people want him?I bet this guy regardless of who he chooses will be in the portal after a year or 2.
Probably because his program will get tired of kissing his butt.Why? Bc a lot of people want him?
Not his fault people are falling all over themselves over him.Probably because his program will get tired of kissing his butt.
Yeah, I don't want to use the word "disgusting," so I'll just say that it really is pretty comical.It would be hard for me to come up with a job I'd want less than college football coach or recruiting coordinator. I can't imagine dealing with high school teenage alphas who think they're special solely because they're good at football in high school.
GamecockCentral Football
National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer