Lives at the free throw line. He might as well put up a tent.
UT about to go down.
He is a carp
The threes are fallin bay bay!!!I hope so! I keep think UA is going to shoot their way to a loss.
He initiated the hook, that's garbage!
[roll][roll][roll]Williams is not a bucket.
He spends more time on his back than a cheap hooker.....He is a fantastic player but his constant flopping and begging for calls constantly is getting really old.
Grayson Allen takes that award, imo.Grant Williams, without a doubt, is the whiniest cry baby I have ever seen. In addition to flopping on his *** whenever he is touched in the paint, he is always lobbying the officials for a call. It is embarrassing to watch.
After a week of those TN fools here right after the AUB game I went to their board and it's a paid site. So those sister F-ers can come to the winningest program in history, but we can't go to that **** stain of a board LOL. All I wanted to do was make one post. TN had a chance to share the SEC title back to back for the first time ever (I know kind of sad, but big for them) and I just wanted to post:I’m replying to my own thread. I dislike him.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina