Great ad upgrade!

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I always see an add. The question is, how much screen does it take up and does it make me hungry or horny! Or both!

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Something switched at on3 and I can't get the site to load through my ad blocker, which kinda implies the entire site is just one giant ad.
Actually, it's pretty clever. The login module is programmed to look as an ad. So you have to disable your ad blocker for it to show up. They are probably counting on people not to turn their blocker back on.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Something switched at on3 and I can't get the site to load through my ad blocker, which kinda implies the entire site is just one giant ad.
I'm on a mac and use Safari. Every now and then something will popup about "whitelisting"(?), but I just refresh the page and it loads.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Actually, it's pretty clever. The login module is programmed to look as an ad. So you have to disable your ad blocker for it to show up. They are probably counting on people not to turn their blocker back on.

Firefox and UBlock Origin works for me.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz