Great article on Ashley Cooper...

gtowndawg

Senior
Jan 23, 2007
2,350
739
113
over on bulldawgjunction.com. It's free. Here's two things that stuck out to me....

"Off the field, you have to do things together as a team," said Cooper. "Back then, we thought it was silly and cheezy when Coach Sherrill would take us to so many different functions..."I will give you one example. When we were seniors, I think, Coach Sherrill took us all to Parchman, Parchman man. We all wondered what in the heck are we doing there

That's ironic....</p>
Man, I bleed maroon and keep up with State now...all that I can get my hands on," said Cooper. "And giving my own personal opinion, it is time to win and win consistently like we did

Preach on Bro. Cooper...

</a><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.bulldawgjunction.com/news/story.php?article=894">http://www.bulldawgjuncti...ews/story.php?article=894

</p>
 

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
"No matter if you were a walkon or a scholarship player, you never forget that pre-game feeling you have in the SEC. And our team played at a high level and we had Starkvegas going like it never had before. I would put our defense and that atmosphere we created against any atmosphere in the country."
....gooo croooooms!!!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?