I hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Thanks. It was a great game. Garza is just a monster. We will get you next time.I hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Your offense is tremendousI hope we never have to play you again.
Rutgers is going to thrive.
Nice rivalry brewing between Rutgers and Iowa. Hope we meet up in Indy on neutral court. I want revenge!
I don’t. Didn’t like this matchup for us.Id like a rematch in the Big 10 tourney
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways